Advanced Registration is Required.
In today’s ever changing political environment, tax rates in the future may be drastically different than they are today. Our tuition-free webinar will focus on strategies to minimize the high impact of taxation over the rest of your lifetime.
- This webinar is designed to help retirees and pre-retirees learn how to:
- Avoid a 50% penalty tax on your required minimum distributions ( common advisor mistake )
- Build a tax-free retirement
- Minimize the taxation of your Social Security benefits
- Properly diversify your tax risk among the three taxation structures
- Properly use Estate Planning techniques to lessen or eliminate the tax burden to your heirs
- Details of the new Secure Act Law
- How it can and will affect your retirement plan
- New required minimum distribution ages and Stretch IRA rules
- How to minimize the taxation affects of this law for your heirs